Incision down to 1.5mm
● Sharp pointed serrated interlocking tips
● Cross action tips, 1.2mm width at pivot box
● Curved shaft, tip to pivot point 10.5mm
● Marks on shaft 2.5mm and 5mm denote desired size of capsulorhexis
● Tips angled 45° from shaft
● Long flat handle, overall length 111mm
● E Range single piece handle
Design registration number 004383396-0001
Designed to fit comfortably through any incision down to 1.5mm. Precise interlocking serrated tips with a sharp point enable the surgeon to initiate the capsule tear then securely grasp the capsule to perform the capsulorhexis.
Accurate capsulorhexis size is crucial for optimal IOL function. The new Inamura cross action capsulorhexis forceps have an engraved scale from the tip to 2.5mm and 5mm along the shaft. The scale enables the surgeon to repeatedly measure the size of the capsulorhexis using the forceps within the anterior chamber. Measuring on the cornea surface overestimates the actual size of the capsulorhexis when measured within the anterior chamber.
Copyright 2023 Duckworth & Kent Ltd.