Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Duckworth & Kent Ltd, has published its “Staying Covid-19 Secure” statement, in line with HM Government’s guidelines.
Duckworth & Kent has carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment based on the guidance by HM Government, its Medical advisors and the Health and Safety Executive. This involves understanding the risks of contracting and transmitting Covid-19 and working to put in place mitigations to keep employees, contractors and any visitors as safe as reasonably practicable whilst on our premises.
The main areas considered are:
- Ensuring that anyone who feels unwell, stays at home and does not attend the premises.
- Enable staff to work at home if possible.
- Ensure that everyone maintains a 2 metre social distance where possible.
- Increase the amount of hand washing stations around the premises.
- Make alcohol sanitisers freely available to all employees and visitors
- Increase the frequency of cleaning of common areas of the premises.
- Restrict contact with equipment, to individual employees where possible.