● Suitable for Alcon MONARCH® IIID, IIIC and IIB Cartridges
● Front loading cartridge, secured by rotating sleeve
● Single handed delivery for efficient lens implantation
● Pre-load position, reducing final plunger movement
● Injector separates to expose internal parts for cleaning
● Overall injector length (without cartridge) 157mm
Click Here for IFU
The injector’s tip will stop at the IOL pre-load position, reducing the plunger movement for the surgeon during final delivery. The delivery process can be carried out with a single handed.
To ensure a successful IOL delivery and implantation, correct loading and setting of the IOL into the cartridge is essential. Duckworth & Kent always recommends using the Loading Forceps (DK7717E) which feature highly polished surfaces for easier loading without damage to the IOL. The forceps correctly load the IOL into the cartridge in a pre-load position.
Copyright 2023 Duckworth & Kent Ltd.