● Suitable for Alcon MONARCH® IIID, IIIC and IIB Cartridges
● Front loading cartridge, secured by rotating sleeve
● Screw thread system for controlled lens implantation
● Rapid screw thread gives a smooth predictable lens delivery
● Injector separates to expose internal parts for cleaning
● Overall injector length (without cartridge) 152mm
Click Here for IFU
The thread engages at the IOL pre-load position, reducing the screw movement for the surgeon during final delivery.
To ensure a successful IOL delivery and implantation, correct loading and setting of the IOL into the cartridge is essential. Duckworth & Kent always recommends using the Loading Forceps (DK7717E) which feature highly polished surfaces for easier loading without damage to the IOL. The forceps correctly load the IOL into the cartridge in a pre-load position.