Incision down to 1.8mm
● Sharp pointed serrated interlocking tips
● Cross action tips, 1.5mm width at pivot box
● Increased curvature of shaft, tip to pivot point 11mm
● Tips angled 45° from shaft
● Long flat handle, overall length 116mm
● E Range single piece handle
Design registration number 004383396-0001
When entering through a corneal incision the increased curvature of the forceps shafts prevents corneal deformation during use. The pointed tips puncture the anterior capsule in initiating the tear.
Copyright 2023 Duckworth & Kent Ltd.