Incision down to 1.8mm
● Sharp pointed serrated interlocking tips
● Cross action tips, 1.5mm width at pivot box
● Curved shaft, tip to pivot point 11mm
● Marks on shaft every 1mm from tip to 6mm denote desired size of capsulorhexis
● Tips angled 45° from shaft
● Long round handle, overall length 115mm
● E Range single piece handle
Design registration number 004383396-0001
Accurate capsulorhexis size is crucial for optimal IOL function. Dr Jones has utilised the Inamura cross action capsulorhexis forceps by adding a marked scale from the tip to 6mm along the shaft. The scale is in 1mm increments and enables the surgeon to repeatedly measure the size of the capsulorhexis using the forceps within the anterior chamber. Measuring on the cornea surface overestimates the actual size of the capsulorhexis when measured within the anterior chamber.
Copyright 2023 Duckworth & Kent Ltd.